Just a month or so ago, I reached a large landmark in the blogging world.
I was speechless. My eyes were glued to the screen. Two hundred? Really? Wow. And since I could have never made it to 200 followers without all of your help and support, I'd like to thank you all with a special little giveaway. A very Literary Lane-ish giveaway, I might add. :) I have taken everything upon which this little blog o' mine is based, as well as what I enjoy, and combined it into a giveaway.
Here are all the absolutely gorgeous things you ladies can win...
1. A set of 6 Jane Austen bookmarks donated by Dorothy Jane
2. Little Women pendant donated by Cassie
3. Alice in Wonderland charm bracelet donated by Holly
4. Little Women-themed necklace donated by Joey
5. Madison Flower Pen with Vintage Mason Jar donated by Emmahlyn
6. Barton Cottage body cream donated by Julie
7. Vintage copy of Little Women donated by Cynthia
8. Street Fair skirt pattern donated by the Long ladies of Marie-Madeline Studio
The following are all the ways you can gain entries for this giveaway. Please comment only once for each entry.
mandatory entry: Follow Living on Literary Lane and leave a comment saying you do
+1 entry: Leave a comment saying which prize you'd most like to win
+1 entry: Put the giveaway button on your blog's sidebar
+1 entry: Like Living on Literary Lane on Facebook
+2 entries: Post about the giveaway (publish comment twice)
+7 entries: Heart each of the Etsy shops who have donated an item (comment once for each shop you heart)
+10 entries: Vote for Living on Literary Lane here (publish comment 10 times).
Have fun, ladies! I'll see you on December 1st. :)