There are many things to love about life, if we only take the time to look for them. Today I'm joining Ara's meme celebrating that very thing: all the sweet things about life.
1. Capturing good pictures with a basic digital camera--it takes a lot of work, but it's SO worth it!
2. Deleting a huge chunk out of your finished-and-almost-completely-edited book, writing a new ending, and realizing that you actually love this ending.
3. Hot cups of tea with a spoonful of sweet honey.
4. Reading a really good book and falling head-over-heels in love with the characters.
5. Spanish class. :)
6. Being almost halfway through memorizing the Declaration of Independence.
7. Little spaces of warm weather in the midst of the chilling winter. It makes you long for spring more!
8. Getting to recite The St. Crispin's Day Speech from Shakespeare's Henry V in my tutorial's spring play.
9. Thinking that I'm going to have to give myself up for lost since Ara's closing up shop, and then learning that she's giving away one. last. makeover. Click here if you're interested in winning it. :)
10. Learning to praise the LORD in everything, even the tough times.
I always love doing this--it's so much fun! Click here if you are interested in joining Ara's link-up.